Inside Edge – Dublin, Ireland
Our team of associates are experienced, highly qualified Training & Development professionals. The team has extensive technical and leadership experience both in Ireland and Internationally . We are passionate about sharing knowledge, tools and insights that helped us improve performance during our careers.
Our consultants have postgraduate or professional qualifications in:
- Organisation Behaviour
- Management and Strategic Management
- Organisation Development and Change
- Executive and Business Coaching
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
We have experience of driving performance and leading teams in:
- Organisations at different stages of growth from start up to mature organisations
- Different industries including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Technology, Retail and Pharmaceutical / Biotech.
- SMEs to Multinationals
- Organisations undergoing transformation e.g. restructure, mergers and acquisitions
We understand Learning and Development
We have led training functions and implemented competency development and leadership programmes partnering with HR and area management. We understand the challenge of managing the training budget. We have evaluated hundreds of training programmes and know what works and what doesn’t.
- We share the best tools and techniques available
- We show people how to adapt these tools and techniques for their role, organisation and the personality preferences of colleagues and customers
- We teach people how to identify, change and influence behaviour and behaviour patterns
- We focus on underlying patterns not just surface problems
- Learning can be adapted and applied to new situations
- More positive working relationships
- Improved problem solving skills
- More flexible customer solutions and business processes
Louise McCabe is the founder of Inside Edge.
During her career Louise has led training functions for a variety of organisations in a range of industries, including Banking, Insurance, Telecoms and Biotechnology. She has over 15 years’ experience in the design and facilitation of tailored skills programmes in the areas of Leadership Development, Performance Management Influencing and Negotiation, Sales and Coaching. She worked on a number of international change projects in Europe, India and South America. Louise has extensive leadership experience and has worked with leaders at different stages of their leadership journey as a coach and trainer on Leadership programmes.
Louise has a MSc. in Management in Organisation Behaviour from Trinity College Dublin. She is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and a qualified Executive and Business Coach. She lectures on Graduate and Postgraduate Management programmes specialising in Organisation Change.